Strengthen your team's negotiation skills by giving them the ability to ask high impact questions and uncover knowledge to gain an advantage.
Signature’s Negotiating Value training has been updated to consider today’s educated buyer. We take a client-centered sales approach and focus on how create a mutually beneficial sale without offering concessions.
In Signature Worldwide’s Negotiating Value™ session, participants discuss what negotiations are, what they are not, and what factors affect them. They will learn to recognize buyer characteristics by what is said and how it is said, and to create a negotiating strategy to deal with them. In addition, time will be spent on practicing their strategy.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- Effective negotiating tactics
- To have confidence when asking for your price
- How to use the Johari’s window to determine a negotiating strategy
- Identifying different types of buyers and how best to negotiate with that personality type
- How to walk away from a piece the right way